Saturdays 3-5pm, once a month during term time only (you can find details of the next meeting on this page and future meetings on the calendar)
Messy Church is a new way of being church for families, involving fun. Messy Church’s values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration. Our aim for Messy Church is to welcome families from within and outside of Church to worship and learn about Jesus together.
Messy Church is :
- fun and messy and free!
- a more relaxed and informal sort of church, especially for families
- a great place to come if you wouldn’t normally come to a ‘traditional’ church service
- a place to create stuff together – lots of different crafts to do
- a place to celebrate together and find out a bit more about the Bible in a fun way
- a place to eat a simple meal together in a relaxed and informal way
Everyone is welcome at Messy Church, but children must have a responsible adult with them who is willing to stay at Messy Church too!